|Property type||Vacant Land|
|Lot Size||80 acres|
|Subdivision||East Grand Bahama|
1,600 Feet of Beach Front
PRIME DEVELOPER OPPORTUNITY. This 80 acre tract of pristine beach land is an Ideal hotel/resort property located only 28 minutes from Lucaya and Freeport downtown area and Freeport International Airport. The tract boasts 1,600 ft. of water frontage overlooking picturesque turquoise seas in the East End of Grand Bahama Island. The property dimensions are 1,861 feet North to South and 1,600 feet East to West.
The property has open zoning and may be used for all commercial tourist development with quick permit process. This area is pristine and untouched and is ideal for a tourist commercial development. The beachfront tract is priced to sell! Grand Bahama Island is a tourist destination with pristine beaches, ideal climate, good work force, stable democracy, good medical, world class fishing and scuba diving all in an investor friendly environment. Top 10 reasons to invest in The Bahamas
1. Close proximity to major North American and Latin American financial centers
2. Within 50 miles of the world's largest economy
3. Same time zone as New York and Toronto (EST)
4. Peaceful and stable democracy since 1729
5. Independent nation with compliant legislation and consultative legislative approach
6. No local taxes on capital gains, inheritance, corporate and personal income, dividends and interest
7. Proactive incentives for investment
8. Highly trained industry professionals and an English-speaking workforce
9. Essential public services and modern infrastructure
10. Ideal climate and lifestyle with many islands and cays to explore.
Exclusively listed by James Sarles of Coldwell Banker James Sarles Realty.